Where have we been you ask? We’re working hard to reorganize the website a little bit to make everything easy to read and more importantly, easy to find when you need it. If you have any particular topics you’d like to see on Sewing School, email us at info[at]sewingschool.org and let us know!
In the meantime, check out our favourite content from the web in the recent past.
- The Purse Blog shows you how a Chanel bag is made. We love the stitching detail for the logo!
- We’re not sure who the artist is, but check out this woven bear head rug! (via Picture is Unrelated)
- You’ve seen our Anatomy of a Sewing Machine, but check out Regretsy’s version here… useless, but HILARIOUS
- Giant cones of thread are great, but how do you use them on a domestic machine without buying an adaptor? Here’s one way! I think this is a win, more than a fail, by the way (via There, I Fixed It)
- We have a fabric crush on Julia Rothman‘s new fabric collection, Miscellany (via Design Sponge)