I’m always tucking Kleenex and extra napkins into my purse and coat pockets, but somehow I’m never able to find one when I need it…
I’ll never be without a Kleenex again now that I’ve made one of these handy dandy tissue holders!
Level of difficulty: Easy
– Two rectangles of fabric (mine are 6.5″ x 8″, but you can use any size you choose)
- Pin your rectangles good sides together
- Stitch around the perimeter, leaving a gap at the bottom
- Pull the fabric through the hole in the bottom and poke out the corners
- Press, and press the edges of your fabric in where the hole is
- Pin the sides in to the middle, overlapping them by about a 1/2 inch
- Stitch along the top and bottom
- Turn it inside out and poke out the corners.
- TA DA! It’s a lined tissue holder!
So, the next time someone asks “Do you have a tissue?” you can reply with a resounding “Yes!”